Thursday 28 August 2014

Midge more

In the evening, still waiting for word. I dropped anotherLSZ which is either dud or not kicked in. Death is a terrible thing, lonely. All those parties when we were young and full of flesh. Now no one wants to touch you. Your breathe smells. There is very little of you left.
I feel one great guilt with midge. She turned up in the throws of dementia. She collapsed on Bath Hill and the corner house took her in whilst they found us. Why she had flown down from Scotland,no one knew. I had to protect my partner who herself suffers mental health problems. I had to tell midge she had to go and I've never got over this. We took her over to her sons who got in touch with the mental health services and we shipped her back to Scotland. I still don't know if what I did was right. Her campus menus self thanks me for sending her home. But I'll always wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment