Monday 1 September 2014

Monday morning, madman goes to work

My two month off work, as suggested by the doctors ends today. After our eight mile walk me and Dook headed to the shops. All my money in the world 49p in change and a pound on my card. My girlfriend likes mall oaf and there's an offer on for a large loaf for a quid. All I could find for under 49p was a tin of beans so Dook had some warmed up rice from last night with baked beans. He seemed to enjoy it. I'm supposed to get paid today should be the last day of cobbled together food. Plenty of pasta towards the end of a month. The payback scheme is going tobe a brutal year.
Down valis we saw tawny owls taking off or just sat mooching. They become quite easy to spot. Dook gave chase to a young roe deer by the river but the beautiful mocha beast made a valiant escape. I think rabbits and squirrels are about his limit.
The psychiatrists had estimated it would take two months to get over the MXP trip but its proving a bit longer. Still confused and delusional thought patterns. Accusing innocent people of things they are not guilty for. You might ask then why I didn't leave the hallucinogens alone as I have had 12 tabs of LSZ since the NDE. This is a valid point. People with mental illnesses ought to keep clear of all consciousness altering drugs. To be frank, this year ahead is very daunting. The only way to attack it is to steam in, which I am trying to. My windows are still boarded up but the new ones are virtually ready to paint. As soon as I get paid I can buy more materials for the desk, which I am really looking forward to. It will be my finest piece and a good one to sign off on.

No comments:

Post a Comment