Wednesday 17 September 2014

The Final Year

Having spent over 15 years trying to make the furniture business work and despite having constant flow of work, I find myself in a financially neutral position. So, after giving it much thought, I'm going to give up furniture making professionally. I have this last year for my client and a year on the workshop, it seems like a logical place to do something else. I've always promised myself I'd write something of significance. It was before my brother did his doctorate that I first started planning my phd. So all the ideas of the last twenty years can come together to form a whole. There came a point, perhaps five years back when I lost any feeling that what I was doing was of any significance. Since then I have just made more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment