Sunday 19 October 2014

Methoxphenidine

Regular Skreeworld readers will remember my series of posts titled 'Near Death Experience' where I described the build up to and reasoning for my suicide attempt using a selection of drugs including a gramme and a half of methoxphenidine. Pressures of debt and anger at myself for having relapsed into drug addiction caused me to throw this bomb at it. The results were horrific though clearly I failed to end my life. I have since cured myself of addiction and depression through the use of AL-LAD. Quickly to remind readers I couldn't walk or talk properly for four days, spent a week to ten days complete,y psychotic undergoing constant hallucinations that faded over a further month of being in an acid trip like state.
This left me deeply phobic of diphenidines and methoxphenidine. Since then I have experimented twice with MXP at the correct dosage which is 10mg if the drug is pure or 15 to 20mg if your product is of the generally available strength. Yesterday, being a dull rainy Saturday I took 20mg and enjoyed a trip that was just within the realms of handle ability.
It affects you physically and you can become clumsy at any higher dose. The effects are strange in nature but have that time travel quality that psylocibin often delivers. You become aware of a parallel existence that reveals the origins of old English witchcraft. A connection to nature and feelings of past lives or how people felt in times gone by. The memories of buildings can enter your consciousness. At one point I was in touch with a mill worker, (I live in an old mill workers cottage) and looking at my hands I could see the cal ousting specific to such graft.
Before the full effects had taken hold I managed a little shopping at asda where things fell in to place with fortuitous grace. Sometimes you are riding a lucky path and strangers will help out of the blue. I took Dook down willow vale so he could play with other dogs. It is important for dogs to be off the lead and allowed to interact with their own kind.
Later, as the trip reduced it's intensity I was able to cook and a couple of etizolam and two bottles of mcewans champion brought me back to earth.
This is not a substance I would recommend to any novice to consiousness research. It is very powerful at low doses and dangerous unless you know how to use it. I won't use it often I doubt. The trips from lycergics are far more natural. I also should state that though I was able to cure a chronic depression using AL-LAD, it is also a very powerful drug and should only be used by or under the supervision of an expert in psychedelics. It is one of the great discoveries of my life. An improvement on LSD which you have to make first to synthesise it from. It has been a real joy, though, to introduce other experts in psychedelics to this wonderful substance. Soon it is to be made illegal so best enjoy the lad while we can. It's properties, like acid, can be a little unpredictable and some have not been chosen, and we're disappointed by the drug. It is possible, however, to 'break through' as one does on DMT and enter the other, parallel reality.

1 comment:

  1. ive read yor bloggs for sometime, its interesting.keep up the good work, dont let the trolls get to you, and keep of the hard stuff. all the best an anonymous well wisher

    ReplyDelete