Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Jogger part 2 - Forgiveness

Me and Dook had done our eight miles and we're just heading up the hill for the final two home when I saw the jogger. First time since our fall out. He caught up with us wished us agood morning so I asked if he had recovered. He stopped his pace and we walked together. He accepted it was one of those things, I apologised. He said he'd hurt his hip and chipped a bone in his hand and taken a weeks rest from jogging. I still suspect his injuries were of the imaginary kind but given his meeting me half way I made no complaints. So we are freinds again. Early risers have to share the world. My ten mile walk each morning entails a certain degree of risk as does his run. After all, we are closer in what we do than those who lie in. It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment