Monday 20 April 2015

New Psychedelic Era - Paradigm shift in consiousness

And the thing to remember about any drug fiend is that they love it too much. Investigating ones own consiousness must be the most natural of human explorations. Lately, scientists from far and wide have begun to think that rather than taking time or space as the givens, the pillars of certainty from which to construct an understanding of reality. 'I think therefore I am' Descartes pointed out, and when you come to think about it, that's the only given, your awareness of being. So a new science is emerging taking consiousness as its pillar to build from. Quantum theory suggests only a stew of possibilities exist until the viewer looks. Matter coming from mind, not mind coming from matter. Skreeworld followers may see this as an abandonment of the posts from 2012, where most speculation was on how can meat think and feel. So, drug use, exploring our sole certainty was my life's work from 13 when I took my first mushrooms. I can think of few discoveries to compare. Birth, but I don't remember that. Suddenly my world exploded from a schooling in grey certainty to a psychedelic explosion of possibility. Never have I come closer to God, to understanding what life is, the bigger questions. I'd long abandoned any Christian thoughts school had pitted against me with its dull book and prayers that don't work. Now I knew how to transcend normality, I knew how to enter a new dimension, many dimensions, real religion, spiritual journeys guarunteed. For sure, entering into ones make up reveals all delusion. The truth terrifies most away where they adopt a personality or mask and never dare look again. I took thousand mushroom trips. This sacramental gift to england clarifies so much. Stonehenge, sacred sites, witchcraft, fairy tales, herbalism, suddenly England's secret history began to link up. Such a revelation must be capable of causing a paradigm shift in human consiousness. Hoffmans 'problem child' LSD had been witch hunted by grey new puritans, desperate to keep the numinous hidden. Selling it meant big jail, making it longer than murder lifers, by two. 35 years for trying to help the world. But, Erasmus Darwin had figured out natural selection a century before Charles 'discovered' evolution. Too many carriers dependent on perpetuating superstition heald back its acceptance. A hundred years before the superstition of religion dared admit it was wrong. Still today, like grown men waiting for Santa claus, some still 'believe' have 'faith'. Yet I don't believe they do. Give them a gun, pull the trigger, if you have faith then leap into heaven. But none do. Because they are pretending to believe.
I put down my tripping on acid and psylocibin in late teens. I got scared. Other less taxing drugs helped delude me under the pretence of consiousness studies. But all proved mistaken avenues. So much pain, death, suffering. Then thirty years later, the new lysergics appear. I am born again. Once more free of the silly games people play. I am so lucky to have refound Guarunteed transcendence. So glad I can escape the drugs of self evasion, self delusion, self destruction. And find self discovery, self awareness, much more. Maybe this time we can change human consiousness to a higher level. More people by the day are drawn to shamanism. New reappraisal of the psychedelics. Studies rubbishing the propaganda about mental illness. This time we will defeat the grey. Ignore them. Our multicoloured masses grow each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment