Thursday 9 October 2014

phd

The part that always interested me has been where some space is changed. At school in most lessons you may lean a fact or change an opinion. These are all above touch. Above the animal. In art, or metal or woodwork something actually happened. The world changed. Even if it was in a tiny way, a scribbled drawing. But a thought. What is that? Does it even exist?
As I grew up my respect has always been with the boxers, the rugby players, my disrespect goes out to the theorists.the pundits in their seats, saying what they would have done, if only they were good enough to take part.
At the rave you can stand at the side and study the cultural phenomena but what is that. Bosh a pill and get dancing. Take part. Live.
I'm not sure I can do pure study.

No comments:

Post a Comment