Sunday 14 April 2013

Moving hasn't worked out. It seems I am predestined to remain homeless. I moved in to the new flat. It took me weeks to get settled there. Last week I decided to lock myself away in there to catch up with the drawings I have to do. There I a bookcase for one place, a fireplace, an office, bookcases and a desk. All needed drawings.  These days I spoke to no one. I got a bout half way so far. One evening a guy walks in. I aske d him what he was doing, he said he was an estate agent and the flat is up for sale. So I had one month of chaos, bought furniture and took out cable contracts, but soon will have to move. I rang the landlord who says the letting agent should have told me. Well, I was pretty pissed off. I walked out in to t own and sorted myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment