Tuesday 1 March 2011

Jim White RIP

What to say when a freind des. Jim has been dead a while now though I never knew. Perhaps this was to do with my staunch aetheism and his catholisism. I met him round the age of 14. I was discovering acid, mushrooms and cannabis. My mother had rcently died and my father was a serious alcoholic so my life was a mess. Jim had a posh house, loving parents and security. Our religious differences probably stemmed from the hand we had been dealt. He was a diabetic though and I recall that aby trip ouy
t required strict return hometimes. The one time we messed up he became like a drunk on acid though I did get him home.
His musical taste was hippy peace, mine Black Sabbath ang darkness. I recall my first mshroom tripo was at his house and I acted like a twat and he old me so, a good freind would. bI once angered him discussing religion that hr went to hit me. I provd my point. Reliion invariably leafs to violence, violence they feel justified inusing.
#Jim was a beautiful and peaceful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment