Monday 21 March 2011

Last weeks chaos

The real point is that helping the beautiful is easy. Helping a man whos death was his own fault is different. His continued drinking with deteriorating liver was suicide. He didnt want to live. It reminded me of Richard and Chris. Seeing the liver fail is horrific. The legs swell, the stomach swells, jaundiced skin colour.10 litres of sceptic fluid were drained from Wayne. His veins were destroyed from drug abuse so the nurses couldnt find lines in to work with. So when I drove in last week I think I knew he would be dead. I did it for his friend , Wayne wasnt really a close friend. Mike had a lot of love for Wayne . He nursed him through his last year. An act like this is the action of an angel. It is wrong not to help an angel. My moral choices about others lifestyles don't come in to this.
So letting Si stay a night for which I have been criticised  seems small fry. He may have commited enough crime to find no one willing to give him a bed but who am I to judge? He is a thief but something has made him this. He doesnt care. I saw him being arrested stealing food from marks and spencer. Later on that night I saw him walking in the rain and gave him a lift. A minute later blue lights slashed the night. I pulled over. My record is clear. I am no criminal. They took him away. A warm bed for the night. I have little time for the big issue buyer. If you care, give them a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment