Friday 15 April 2011

What has happened?

Leeds losing 22 nil already. After 3 years of total domination this season has been hard to take never mind understand. I guess the salary cap has equalised everything but seeing Cas top, though I am glad for them and the Cats beating top teams is good for the game it is bad for Leeds. Huddersfield were my bet for the year but This is painful. Wire are winning, Saints are 20 points up, why the fuck can't MacDermott get them going? I never liked him as a player but forgave him when he signed but Leeds fans just will not stand for this. Leeds should always be top 4 at least. I don't think I can say much more but this is seriously depressing.
However, I did feel that with the Huddersfield forwards a player like Danny Brough could be amazing, looks like they are. Leeds fans booing at half time. By the end of the game Leeds were outclassed in all areas, our forwards were walked over, Sinfields kicking game couldn't comopete with Brough. For over half a century Huddersfield havn't won at Headingley. This just isn't good enough. We have half the team that won three grand finals in succession yet we can't compete against teams we should beat. Tonight, to be honest, I thought we would lose but by a small margin, what we saw was a disgrace. MacDermott must go. I recall him punching left right and centre as a player for Bradford at Headingley and the only break from Huddersfields dominance was brawls involving nearly all the team. Thats something you only see when players lose not only thier cool but thier idea of where and what they are supposed to be doing. MacDermott must go and soon.

I reckon a good outside bet tommorrow against Khan wouldn't be a bad bet, his real fight is his next one against the boring but durable Bradley.

No comments:

Post a Comment