Sunday 30 March 2014

5Meo-dalt

The first tentative trials were small pinches of the powder on foil and chased like the dragon. One blast was sufficient to warm the world in a psychedelic glow. Two blasts and co fusion sets in, is this a real trip. Confusion curtails all higher purpose and the effects wears off after half an hour. One final time I took a lunch break and was very grateful I had no visitors that day.
I pushed it up during an evening of frustration and snorted a hefty line. I was lost. My partner tells me I didn't know where I was, who I was even. I have hardly any memory of this time. These Alexander shulgin designed psychedelic hit the right spots for colour and visual trickery but they don't hit that spiritual feeling we got from acid and mushrooms thirty years ago. Perhaps it is our age but I believe these designer psychedelics have had the dangers of total open mind removed thus making them safer, fewer acid casualties but also no religious experiences. No holding hands with god.
Today I got the dose right and took it orally. The sun was out and I had a wonderful walk with my dog. A fantastic light weather trip for those wanting a safe splash of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment