Tuesday 1 April 2014

Odd animals die

A serious plan to get out of this one. Even with a guardian angel it can be hard. Out walking the dog while tripping yesterday afternoon I saw a lad lost and lonesome, wandering, studying, off his head, perhaps his own nature, perhaps drugs. Tonight I saw the homeless guy I got to know last year sat on his bench, waiting for it to quiet down enough for him to make his bed. Hes been there three years now. few notice him. he doesnt drink or drug it to get through. There s a bender outside frome I drive past sometimes. Two are living there. This is not including any of the travellers I know. Just Stray humans. Out there.
I don't know how anyone else's mental illnesses work. Mine aren't that bad really. Ican see them growing. But I still manage self employment.i know how close it is to be on the street. Some play the services and get flats and key workers. The madder ones don't.
There's also the urge to just letit go. I've in trying to fit in. I know its a struggle for many.
This is the animal world. Some are born strong, alpha makes. Some girls are pretty and alpha males support them, feed thir offspring. But nature is cruel and the weak or weird struggle then die.
Our society has its social workers that help the weak. But it can never be enough and each night some poor vagrant rolls in to a ditch drunk and leeds his last. Some junky, perhaps after a lucky days begging puts that little bit extra in the syringe, and finds his peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment