Thursday 30 September 2010

Church reformation

Solomon fell in Thailand. We all feel bad about this but his desire to climb buildings, encouraged by fame on the '28 days later' site led him astray. Kip is back. The church is his too. The Brotherhood of Alchemy is his name. We now have a new member. S is committed to our adventure programme. Basically we have to get back out there soon as posible, I'll take the brotherhood of alchemy name, its still the church of Skreeworld if you ask me. I started our daft journey. We have our site to scale sorted out. I hope this 'boss' shit stops soon. Brothers we are, the brotherhood of Skreeworld. I was sat up there, many a night on the water tower, alone, looking for peace when they were bairns, scanning across Leeds. My eyrie, my private nest, my sole place of soliude. Yet we are the Church and I will take my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment