Thursday 30 September 2010

Gary Glitter - I Didn't Know I Loved You Till I Saw You Rock And Roll (N...

It is a thankful thing that Mike Leander died before all the horrors of his singer came out. There was no real Glitter Band, the Leander sound is a studio sound much like artful dodgers relationship with craig david or massive attacks with there session singers. The Leander 'Glitter' sound is an amazing part of musical history that will be lost because Paul Gadd is a paedophile. This shouldnt cloud the wonder of Leanders 11 chart hits, nor his work with the Beatles on 'She's leaving home', I find it distressing seeing history being rewritten. Gadd is a cunt, I'm not defending his activities or crimes, just trying to restore Mike Leanders contribution to music. Often it is written that he was mearly responsible for 'rock'n'roll' parts 1 and 2 but he made ALL the backing music on Glitters 11 major hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment