Saturday 4 September 2010

Tex is Good

I never believed in 'good' or 'evil' and I'm still not sure about 'evil'. Tex however, amongst many things,  has taught me that 'good' exists. He may have a touch of male rivalry, I do to, bu having lived with him for a decade I have learned that 'good' exists. Tex has never intentionally hurt anyone or anything, I don't know why but he always wants to be good. Whether his discretion over what constitutes 'good' or whether he is just trying to please our model of 'good'. On the rare occassions his clumsiness has knocked anything over, the guilt he feels is distressing. He has a life mission to be good and not for reward like the Cgristian hope for selfish heaven. He could kill most humans, should he want to, maybe this security gives him the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment