Monday 19 January 2015

1P-LSD Review

The excitement of a brand new UK legal lysergoid had the psychonaut community posting madly. Lizard Labs were first to have this new substance on the market, followed closely by Organic Synth and Research Blotz. In essence a work in process hence judgement on the fully developed product would be premature. Lizard Labs deserve great respect for so swiftly delivering joy to a depressed psychedelic scene.
AL-LAD also available from Lizard Labs is the best drug I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Powerful, euphoric, visually magnificent yet somehow free of the dark corridors that dog acid and mushroom trips. Very empathic and emotional. The window in time whilst it was legal in the UK was wonderful. Sadly on the 7th of January, along with LSZ and a whole bunch of tryptamines it was banned. The psychonauts in morning began to hear rumours. A new lysergoid was on the way. Just seven days after the ban, in poetic timing 1P-LSD arrived.
With hindsight I wish I had waited. Personal problems and a distracted mind meant my first trip was an introverted one. I took 200ug, a sufficiently strong dose for the experienced psychedelic explorer. Walking the night streets brought little in the way of visuals. Clouded by personal concerns my trip was educational more than pleasurable helping me through some issues . Very much like LSD it heald an impartial mirror revealing areas of self deception, angles of denial I had drifted in to.
I have never had a bad trip but on occasion have had a dressing down. Exposure to truth. It is the ultimate bullshit detector.
I will be retrying her out on calmer waters soon. Set and setting are as important to the trip as the drug. Looking forward to round two. After an hour or twos sleep I did visit the lads to bring a little colour to the fading 1P. AL-LAD is considerably shorter in duration, 5 or 6 hours. 1P-LSD-LSD nearer 10 to 12 hours. Tolerance is 100% the day after but I find, if trip traces remain, you can blow the embers back in to flame, these lads did just this.
The next synthesis is four weeks away so any faults should be resolved by then. How long it will be around before it's inevitable ban, who knows, but it's wise to enjoy this window of legality. Lizard Labs nobly are providing the only known cure for depression, cluster head aches, a compound able to allow the terminally ill accept their fate, and also the only real option we have in seeing teality from a fresh standpoint.
My life has been spoiled by some drugs whilst psychedelics have enhanced it spiritually to an extent I can not deny. Among the greatest things I have come across in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment