Friday 16 October 2015

21.45

21.45

We are all no more than a point, a star, a sparkle looking outwards
For each all and any of us to assume we are more than that fixed moment called me. From there there can only be the other
All we should hope to be is a witness to this great wonder of being
Perhaps we will never know more but look, with eyes open, look. The light
It is an honour to be granted life or should be treated s such. We take it for granted but I am so glad to have shared my years in this life with you.
One day the window will close for all of us. Don't waste your days in struggle. See the wonder of now. What a lucky bunch of fellas we are? Planet earth
Paul, Dean, david, joe, Howarth, patrick, it has been an honour to share moments of this life with you all. I really don't know what it has all been though some links seem psychedelic, for want of another ter, transcendent maybe, spiritual in essence if not matter and what matter is love made of? It leaps and dances above the material.
But it is wholly delusional to believe the surface is all there is. I feel my bonds stretching out at all times linking up our passage through.
For Paul I save most respect. More than I respect any other man.
To write from the centre of the mystical is drought with translation problems. Some things most people will never know or even suspect. Most never even wonder.
It's not what we may make of it all just that we could see enough to wonder.
To live in wonder
Always
Look to the light
This is oh so good, so warm. Love


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment