Sunday 18 October 2015

The Mystical Experience Registry: What is Mysticism and the Mystical Experience?

>>> Good Einstein quote that sums up the mystical experience. Having experienced the mystical, my remaining time will be committed to returning to the mystical state, finding ways to recreate it and attempting to understand what it means. I don't believe in an interventionist God but I have entered the collective consciousness more than once. It exists. Perhaps this is what some people refer to as God. It can not be shared or explained but if experienced, you will never question its existence again. As to what it means, I am as unsure as I ever have been. It appears that we are part of something far greater, that self is an illusion.
http://www.bodysoulandspirit.net/mystical_experiences/learn/define.shtml


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment