Sunday 27 September 2009

Feeling Bitter

do you wanna touch
we've been here too long trying to get along
pretending that you're oh so shy
I'm a natural man doing what I can
my temperature is running high
friday night, no one in sight and we got so much to share
talkings fine if you've got the time, I aint got the time to spare
do you wannba touch do ypou wanna touch yeah
do you wanna touch me there yeah
do you wanna touch etc
every growing boy needs a little joy all you do is sit and stare
beggin on my knees baby wont you please
run your fingers through my hair
my my my wisky and dry dont it make you feel so nice
right or wrong dont it turn you on
cant you see we're wastin time
do you wanna touch yeah
do you wanna touch yeah
do you wanna touch me therte were thewre oh yeah oh yeah


HOW COULD WE NOT SEE


Surely the record to put it all right was Billy Braggs 'Sexuality'
'I've had relations, with people from all nations' and the brilliant line , 'Even if you're gay.I won't turn you away', so understanding of him. I'm sure that on the extended 12inch version the lines , 'my daughter had it up the shitter, from this old bloke dressed in glitter'.Along with Ben Elton he certainly opened my eyes to the fact that some gays and blacks can be as good as propper people. Thinking about it, having relationships with people of all nations takes some doing. No wonder he's callede Billy Bragg
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment