Sunday 20 December 2009

End of chapter one

I'm nearly at the end of this book, I look up at the christmas tree I eracted today ands fiulled with white lights and it shines down on me.
I think of John Hodgson, six feet u der the earth in lawnswood cemetery, a big man in so many ways who I only got through to in his last year ovewr Richards, his sons death, my b
est friend.
I think of my new years resolution that I am only beginning to achieve.
I think of Paul who welcomed me back and in to his world, a world, I barely understood.
I think of Alan Peters who quietly changed the face of material culture,
I think of Tex, the King of the Wolves who I still learn from each day.
I think of John Holmes, the greatest rugby league player I ever saw.
Most of all I think of Claire, who I have helped and let down in equal measure. I love her.
I think of Kipper, the best friend I have had this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment