Monday 14 June 2010

The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward

Robert Ford. A favourite film of mine. I am always in tears by the end. It takes me to many points from my childhood till now. From the busts at school for having mushroom parties where one after another teachers picked off the weak who all pointed the finger at me, the one with a disfunctional family, the one with least to lose. The whole shitstrorm landed on me as they all cried in to thier mothers laps. They caused Martins death. I, fortunately rose above things, put stuff aside for a few years and despite my no O levels or qualifications got a first at university. I was brought up with a code from my father, drink, never hit women and never grass. To this day I have never grassed to any authority. The grass is the lowest lifeform, even the filth hate them, even they respect a man with a code of honour, even if it isnt thier own.
So it' up to you> are you a Robert Ford or a Jesse James? Make you choice?

Today is also the 18th anniversary of the death of RoryGallagher. My first arrest for drugs was at his gig at Leeds University 1980. Aged 15 I was taken back to Millgarth, ever read David Peace?
I was strip searched at 15, 'open your cheeks', that is the Police, I know the Police and they are pure evil. I was raped again on the way to Stoneenge the next year. The only good policeman is a dead one.

April 3rd 1832 Robert Ford shot Jesse James in the back of the head

There is still a stereoscope, taken from 2 photographs of Jesse's corpse on ice

Robert Fords funeral was poorly attended


'He ate of Jesses bread
and he slept in Jesse's bed
and put poor Jesse in his grave'

Nick Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment