Thursday 14 October 2010

After last nights mercy mission

I awoke, still xhausted and raced down to the studio to take some photos and work on various pieces. Spent a while trying to shoot rats that steal the chicken feed then got a shot on a rabbit. MDF dust fills my lungs, juggling things is oppressive, trying to get the horrible georgian plinths out of the way so I can bring in Quarr Hill Flats for restoration and give final touches to Pitt furniture. No time for creativity just productivity at present. A sore body and scrambled thoughts leaves just time to cook before bed.
Tex seems a bit ill, keeps scratching at is stomach. He enjoyed our walk though. Saw sparrowhawk, peregrine and a poignant site of a buzzard being mobbed by crows. Looks like I'll be in the workshop all 'weekend' catching up. My kidney infection and depression have gone but have left some catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment