Sunday 28 October 2012

When your speed ometer stops working or your dash lights go out it can be helpful to moderate ones speed using other traffic. On days when I am paranoid it is difficult but sometimes, usually after over reacting three times I norice that it is my mind that is playing up again. After recognising this it is no longer helpful to trust my own judgement. I must place total trust in someone else then use their judgement. If they tell me I am reacting incorrectly to input, hard though it may be, I must submit to their judgement. If there is no trusted party handy I have to look to past experience of the parties upsetting me. I have to go on their track record and not on the issue at hand. This often happens on a Sunday where there is time to over think. The working speed of weekdays preclude too much introspection.
Is this how life is for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment