Wednesday 31 December 2014

Not Slept for Three Nights now

what is keeping me from oblivion. Why won't my mind stop working.normally I sleep so well. It is my one salvation. Yesterday I began my eBay career in earnest. To complete the desk I am making I have all materials. I have the money to insure the van, if not to fix its windscreen wiper arm. I need workshop rent and payment for the carver who has quoted me £100 per metre of edge moulding. I m sure I remember him saying he charged £40 a metre for moulding. Perhaps a desk top edge provides a tougher challenge and my design is not led by the shape of the tools as, say, egg and dart is. So, in an effort to raise the near thousand pounds to finish the desk I am putting up what little of value I have to sell on eBay. My bike is going. I dearly loved it and the buyer is one of the modern day hagglemen. Are we not English? When I say a price I add nothing on, give an honest quote yet the current climate sees bartering like we were in Morocco. As if it is assumed I have inflated the price for this miserly irritant to try to correct. Quite how it has come to this I don't know. I'm supposed to get paid for making furniture yet I'm having to sell off my valuables to pay to make it.
I'll try close my eyes again. Oblivion, I beg you, please take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment