Tuesday 17 March 2015

Important Message for Disillusioned Skreeworld Folloewers

yes, I can see many of you may feel excluded by this current craze for shamanic woodworking that has overtaken this site. I beg you bare with me. There is no shadow of a doubt that I will get bored, turn atheist again or stop shamanis ing at some point. I am trying to keep the other important photography stills. The wildlife. The many drainpipes, gutters and grates we all share a love for. None of this has been forgotten. I hope you bare with me. The shaman can not control when his powers and visions will occur. This season is so powerful it's almost frightening. I have, along with other british shamen, shouldered the responsibility of saving the planet. This is no mean feet for a carpenter. My saving thought is Jesus did it and I reckon I'm better than him at woodwork. Also, I've been at the shamanics since age 13. 36 years of training stands me a fair go at it. No one else is doing it so the job must fall to me. I have been warned of the dangers of messianic thinking but I'm no messiah, just a woodworker and shamanic healer. I don't even think gods real but remain open to any advances he wants to make. I've said I'm here, so the ball is in your court bigman. I am aware I risk my life I this attempt but you're all fucked if someone doesn't act. Sat there, watching climate change on the news, recycling at sainsburys. You know but can't be arsed, basically. Shamanic techniques work. It's not like faith, belief on trust, no evidence. Far from it. Regular miracles. Angels frequent. Beings from other dimensions and humans from other times all visit. And where other religions never work, shamanism is big every fucking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment