Friday 6 March 2015

The new generation of Lysergics

AL-LAD was legal till January 7th 2015. It was beautiful. It can still be bought legally throughout Europe bar the UK and Poland. 1propynol-LSD is legal in the UK. The blotters are 109ug, clean and none neurotoxic. Looking back at the crude products I trained on, so bad LSD25 became known as the heaven and hell drug. That is no longer the case. 1p-LSD is so clean. I have not had a single fright nor fear with these new lysergics. Easily up there with mans greatest all time creations. I am not ashamed. I believe it my right to alter my state of being. And it's legal. Walking past drunks, evolutionary through backs, crackheads, wasting money on nothing. Yet the key to so much is cheap and legal and so superior.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you break through. Take 2 at least and remember they are a slow riser so wait. As with all lysergics a large factor in the experience is how you are feeling already. I have had nights where 2 felt mild, others where 2 blew me away. AL -LAD is the real thing but illegal now. 1p-LSD more self reflective than glitter and colour. But if you have a shit time remember, it is you it reveals, no one else, certainly not me. This is your choice and responsibility. I don't know your degree of experience but if you are a first timer, have a freind you trust nearby, in another room, just in case you need a chat. It's not always easy but much more freindly than the old psychs.

    ReplyDelete