Friday 6 March 2015

Shamanic Woodworking

The blog has suffered neglect whilst I have focused on my free you tube educational course, Michael Wainwrights Shamanic Woodworking course. It's good viewing. As a shaman of 36 years standing it is worth pointing out I did thirteen years shamanic fungal exploration before I even touched a chisel. Jesus Christ, famous woodworker spent about twenty years woodwork but only three shamanic years. No surprise they caught him. Humiliating to be nailed to the cross halving, Jesus most recognised joint. I like Jesus. He wouldn't lend anyone a fiver but gave out free booze and fish. He said, 'if you don't want to get treated like a cunt then treat others as you would have them treat you." Thats bang on. He told a mob ready to kill Mary Magdalene go on, but only if you are sin free. The crowd thought about it and admitted they had all been a cunt now and again, instantly abandoned their planned murder, dropped all rocks. He was way better than paul Daniels. Tricks including water into wine, that is brilliant. Walking on water. Transcending death has yet to be equalled by anyone. He was sound. Sadly, those living lives of a direct opposite claim ownership of his memory. Christians now are all borrowing, stoning prostitutes, driving big cars and the rest. He'd be disgusted. He foresaw the folly of finance. But no one listened and tried to collect as much as possible. But fat bastards can't get through the eye of a needle, fat bastard means rich cunt too.
He used to go off in to the wilderness tripping for weeks on end. Well shamanic. But he mixed with any old cunt. I don't talk to knobheads but Jesus talked to anyone. Then one of these so called mates grassed him up. This is my point. Three years isn't long. I did thirteen before the woodwork. I know they're out to kill me but I'm a shamen of 36 years practice. They'll not catch me I doubt.
What annoys straights about us shamen is their religions have stopped working. They pray but nothing happens. Their gods have long gone. Shamanism, however, I meet real Angels, travel to other dimensions, through entering altered states of consiousness I can enter what laymen call the spirit world but it's just another reality, as firm underfoot as here. I go there to get what is needed to cure ailments of the soul, depression, addiction. Normal doctors are better for broken legs. But returning to my point, if they've spent their entire lives praying to a deaf God, I turn up, accompanied by real demons and Angels, religion in full working order, they get well jealous. This can lead to physical attempts on ones life.
Opening portals is dangerous. Last weekend I stepped over and some demon slipped back over here, I didn't spot him even. Next thing I know my woodwork has been attacked. I got some fucking hard Angels to kick the cunt home. He also tried cut deans thumb off. Dean is the shaman who came across with me. He's been training longer than me. It is not an easy path. Not one you choose. But it's a responsibility. Our world is dieing, well, we are killing off other species left right and centre. Only our religion is still working. Stonehenge is broken. It's up to us.
I'll try post more of the course later.

No comments:

Post a Comment