Monday 8 February 2010

Spring

Spring has sprung, well, at least it is in the air, everywhere I look around. And I dont know if I'm Being foolish, Don't know if I'm being wise, but it's something that I must believe in, and it's there when I look in your eyes. The skreeworld competition is over, most lost interest but we have a clear winner and the presentation ceremony will be blogged soon. The answer to the final question was Wainwrights Gentlemen became the Sweet, later shortened to Sweet. A tear still comes to the eye when I think about Brian. The joy of freedom and escape from Chinn and Chapman, who did write some classics, can be heard in Action and let it not be forgotten that the self penned Fox on the run was the biggest worldwide hit they ever had, staying in the American top 5 for a few weeks. However, for me, it will always be the Six Teens that brings me to an emotional high, as a child I knew it was about young love but never got the 68 reference, Bobby and Billy did make it, one day. Probably won't be much blogging later this week, off on a work trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment