Thursday 25 February 2010

the Worlds Best Rugby Team

I imagine the whole country is transfixed awaiting sunday night when Melbourne Storm bravely come to Leeds to take on Leeds Rugby League club to see who is the greatest rugby team of either code on the planet, lets face it, either would destroy any RU side. Leeds go in to the game on the back of 2 struggled wins and 2 losses to 2 mediocre teams. One hopes we were holding back with this greatest of sporting events at the forefront of Leeds RLs minds yet my head overrules my heart and think that the storm will probably win.
Last time we beat them I travelled up for the game but due to personal reasons never made the game. The night was decided by an interventionist god who through down the most vicious yorkshire storm you could imagine. I pray that the weather is ruthless, ugly, cold, wet and that Leeds are crowned the greatest games greatest team. C'mon Leeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment