Saturday 14 May 2011

Adulthood Attention Important

There are myths I can no longer defend. My life has been a journey with art and alterred consciousness at its core. I say this with no pride, I wish I could have been content as a stockbroker or a gardener but fate cast me this hand. I am getting older now and must not be an idiot. An idiot comes from the Greek Aristotle, meening someone who just lives a good life. The thinking was that it was ones duty to see yourself as duty bound to share your observations in debate.
Many may say I'm not an artist because I havn't exhibitted any art lately, exhibitted or even made any furniture of significsance for a while. I still give you at least 5 great photo images a week and the serious stuff is still going on. Sometimes one activity can shut down another. The gym freak has to decide if strength is more important than body building.
I hope to produce more but feel without exposure, and I can't hob nob with knobs, that the gallery hunt is desperate and depressing.
This should not be a reason to stop, well I can't stop, this is me, this chaotioc jumble of info and observations.
By the way, if by chance I or you should pass the art world test be sure to expose every dirty last corner. I feel totally let down by all that.
From now on I will make art, I will still show good art by others but the popstar bit is going.  show good art by outsiders, real noutsiders.
Skreeworld changes from here on its respect for establishment art will not be mentioned, even when it does occur

No comments:

Post a Comment