Monday 23 May 2011

Dieing in the Living room 2

How did I end up having to defend Pete Doherty? Met him thrice, he was always nice to me, so I say he is ok. Friends say he is bad. Thier stories are internet or newspaper based. He has always been nice to me. What more can I say? Post some you tube clips? Post some red top journalism. I'll stick with the first hand stuff. Maybe he is a bad'un, but he ain't never been like that to me. I just liked his songs. Unlike most popstars he took time to talk to me. I gave him some advice about his dilemna. He listened. He asked if some of his fans who had travelled a long way to watch him could stay at mine for the night. I put them up. First time I met him he was with his family. 2nd time he wasn;t well but still took time to talk. Do I believe the press or how he was with me? Many seem passionately against him. More people were at the party where that fella died than at Glastonbury. All I have is what I've seen and what gossip I've heard. It doesn't really matter now. He's in jail. For taking drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment