Monday 9 May 2011

Anonymous

I don't know whether you were calling me a tit or referring to the video clip. I watched it again and can see how someone may have seen this and completely misunderstood it. I can only suggest you do further research to try to grasp the context. This is a book that has developed from a blog written by a stranger in a strange, dangerous yet fascinating land that reveals a world, fortunately most of us will not see. How to survive in one of Americas hardest jails whilst still not succumbing to the pressures of gang support is an achievment I found fascinating.I am struggling to understand what provoked your comment, unless you are an extreme raccist.
Post back to help me understand, maybe even be brave enough to put up your name.

3 comments:

  1. hes a drug dealer and as you know many people die from drugs.He was caught and punished and part of his punishment may entail him getting beat up and taking it in the ass on a regular basis.For him to make money from this is wrong therefore your blind foolish love for him makes YOU a tit ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't 'love' him blindly or otherwise, merely find his writing of great interest. Every human activity involves a degree of risk. Do we imprison tobacco salesmen? those that sell rock climbing equipment? Driving cars is statisyically more dangerous than using the type of drugs he foolishly sold and paid the price for. Something has hit a nerve, 'taking it up the ass', sounds like you have some clossetted issues to deal with. Rather than insult me under cover of anonymoty, I suggest you look to yourself. Perhaps address why this posting enraged you to cast insults at me without the bravery to declare who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did not insult you.I merely pointed out facts.Maybe u should look to yourself to discover why my comments enraged u. Thanxs and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete