Sunday 29 May 2011

Changes

When I think back to the early days of Skreeworld blog and the blogs I followed there was a filtering of crap. The tendency now, unless you are a journalist is to throw all out on to facebook . This gives a twisted security, as your 'freinds' build in number your responsibillity in keeping them freinds, in the true sense of the word, waters down all comment to trivia. I get a barrage of a few peoples thoughts and favourite video clips, like the loudest kid in the class shouting out for attention. Bullying, or that social hierarchy shite evolves. When we just had blogs we through our thoughts out to the whole world, though few heard yet I heald little back. Now I find Facebook has changed my relationship to the computer. I think it time to step out. There are few snippets that change my thinking and a ton of dross.

No comments:

Post a Comment