Wednesday 13 May 2015

AL -LAD. The doorway to truth

6-allyl-6-nor-LSD was first synthesised by a group of Japanese chemists in the early 1970s though David Nicholls has claimed the discovery and AL-LAD as most now know it was made aware to psychonauts by Alexander shulgin. There have been a wide cross section of reports on this drug which is a refinement of LSD. It is expensive to make as LSD25 must be synthesised first. This is then reduced by a process not commonly known by four fifths. Essentially LSD, a known drug is diminished in quantity by four fifths to make a drug few other than psychonauts have heard of. Many have used the drug and suggested it is flash and glitter, visual but lacking the soul searching element of LSD. It's duration is just 4 or 5 hours to LSD's 7 to 11 hours. Some LSD purists regard it as soft mans acid. I have even heard reports of some psychonauts feeling no effect at all.
Yet, to me, this is perhaps mans greatest work of chemistry. For sure, it isn't so challenging as acid. A euphoria ensues as a swift assendance free of all acids anxiety fills me with a confidence. A fearlessness. The hundreds of trips wasted, scared to enter a shop, fearful of an approaching gang, the dark corridors of the mind, the feelings that plague so many trips of a danger or demon, following behind. AL-LAD has none of this. The countless hours of trip time wasted, holding on, trying to keep it together for fear of something undefined. People working against the trip. Fighting its effects to stay sober. Preventing the whole essence of being taken. Abandoning oneself to infinity and the endless possibility. AL -LAD has no time for this pushing around. Perhaps you want a ride on the ghost train. LSD is always a choice.
Yet this freedom. This deliverance from fear allows one to dive headfirst without caution, free of all worry. The deep self examination of acid, the acid test is an important thing but you take acid if you want to scrutinise your soul. But this is no MDMa. No character changer enabling conversation with any knobhead, embracing, planning meet ups with dickheads. You restrain self. You keep dignity.
As with any drug it takes time to learn. Like riding a horse or a motorbike. A skill base must be established. I can only suspect those who deride its joys try it once, looking for acid. Perhaps twice. They find it is not acid but fail to open their minds. Learn its nuances. Get to know its own special personality and forget trying to see Lucy. Once you've learned this. Once accepting, there is no experience I have had in my life that comes close.
I first tried the one on a birthday morning to sparkle the day. Before long I realised this 'party' dose is insufficient. I began to try different options. One time I took one 150ug blotter each hour for five hours. This has some merit but the secret truly comes when taking 300ug or 450ug in a single go. 150ug allows you to observe the trip from outside, studying it for future reference. But once ready go for a decent single dose. It took maybe five trips to realise this was something very special. After seven or eight times I now believe there is no drug to compare. No experience in my life to compare.
I've described others but one I took in leeds two weeks back can only be described as a first hand religious experience. I was mildly drunk and took 300ug and headed for the woods in evening light. A strongish trip comparable in strength to the many trips of my youth.
At some point the intensity increased twenty fold, a hundred fold. I lost Chris and for four hours I became free of any individual self. I became the soil and all its abundance of micro organisms. I became the root network of the forest, tangled underground. I became the trees, the leaves. I became the wind blowing through them. I became the stream. My consiousness became  not a singular person but spread throughout the area of woodland. No part, big nor microscopic was not incorporated. The global consiousness had taken me in. All Id, all ego, all separation was gone. I could see from any perspective. Look down from the clouds I had become. Enjoy the speed of the current in the stream I was. I was one with nature, to use an overused phrase. My significance could be a grain of sand, but equally I could observe myself, godlike from above. This sounds arrogant but was humbling. It was a truth that had always been. I have had out of body fixed point outside myself experience but this was of such magnitude, so far beyond any trip of my youth. And it was good. The earth was good. Entering this single consiousness was no hallucination, it was more a true observation I have not been permitted before in life.
I can no longer see this earth, this life, as seperates. Of course we know we live, we die, we rot, our mineral deposits compost down. We know this intelectually but I was that for some four hours. Quite easily the most spiritual moment of my life. If I never reach such heights again I can still remember.
After some four hours I returned to Deans, trousers torn. I felt the moment it left as I had to return to skree to talk to my freinds. It had gone.
We took a further 200ug 1p-LSD which ensured a trip continued throughout the night. Not the same. Enjoyable in that bright 1p silver gleam. So far 1p has not taken me anywhere like so far. I like it. It's duration of some 11 hours is a great way to tailgate the LAD. Who would want to return from that? But nothing like that.
AL-LAD could be mans greatest discovery. In all honesty I believe it can break you into the universal singular consiousness. I look back now at my writing of science and realise how foolhardy. How closed minded I had been. But how could I have known life was one connected thing. I am changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment