Friday 15 May 2015

The Return of the Archangel Michael

The Return of the Archangel Michael

I told the angel who I was then watched shock flood down his sanctity
His self disgusted and shameful form walked off to report my arrival
'He's here, my Lord,' he bowed his head to the mightiest of all
A touch of Crimson, guilt? Remorse? Pinked the holy whitened beard
'Let him through, of course, my most trusted defender,
Archangel Michael, he who sparred down lucifer, stuck through Satan
His blade bereft of fear and certain of victory, supreme knight of God
Blood still scabbed my blade from battle welding sword to scabbard
The fallen angels dieing spurt from throat I cut ensuring his demise
Satan done through I had returned to hear His mighty plan
'Ive done your work now , Lord, and what is my return,
As you who sat at home in fear awaiting my return, surrounded by
your angel hoardes, waiting news of my delivery of your glory, the end to
your evil reverse. Yourself pulled through infinity, two gloves for paired hands.
Your mirrored self now lies lifeless and I come to you for why?'
The Holyest of Holys, the supreme being shook. He sent his minion staff away
for our sole ears to discuss. 'He gave you choices, freedom to fail, to turn against my vanity,
I feared he could prevail.' 'But choice is good, my Lord, our liberty to err,
ours alone to sin or not, your gift, or was it not?'
'I loved you Michael, I loved you all, his offers were but tricks. Distractions from my masterplan
of overwhelming good.' I stole myself and gripped my sword as wrinkles frowned my brow.
'And who chose what was good or bad, who chose piety or sin, were this games rules
struck out fair between you mirrored pair? Or did you set the game alone.'
His mighty ness seemed human now, a vanity at most. This war created for His glory
my life it's victor prince.
And filled with rage I drew my sword, scabbed dry Satan blood releasing. And thrust my blade deep down Gods throat to equalise this planet.
For one mans good is another's bad and no man should right decide.
Nor vainglorious creators play games with people's lives.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment