Thursday 7 May 2015

FDMA farewell

Tonight, in my emotionally unstable condition I foolishly tried to explain my choice to change career. I insulted no one. Explained this was a personal and difficult decision. Yet a man called David was very rude and offensive. I made no critisism of him. He told me I was taking moral high ground and that I ought to think less. He failed to understand anything I had written yet, somehow, my personal choice offended him deeply. I accept on a woodwork forum that many are not the sharpest tool in the box. But his insults were personal. I must have hit on something in him. I spoke of educating the poor so the very best could succeed. He assumed I was saying furniture makers were rich. It upset me a little but mostly brought home to me the low intelect of many on the forum. There is no point in further response as he hasn't the brains to understand. Not even the perception to see my personal life choice was not an insult. So disappointed was i that I s no reason to continue commenting on the forum. I'm out of that now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment