Sunday 5 June 2011

New Life

The first night was idylic, sun hot till ten, bats and midges and silence. I don't know where to be. Home normally ammounts to a bed or a sofa. A pillow and a duvet. The trailer was my home for several years and Tex settled easily. Wonderful to have your door wide open on a summer night. House dwellers seldom see stars, I saw over a dozen shooting stars, one a huge red streak that ripped the night sky open like a scalpel in a surgeons hand. I had no idea what to wish for. I don't know what I want. I bought a DVD as I couldnt get internet connection, NEDS, a good film, drank beer, smoked a bit yet my thoughts couldnt coalesce in to any form, no idea of whether what I am doing is wrong or right or even if these simple terms can carry the complexity of what is happening. The night went, the alarm for the workshop was triggered by something but I found no intruder.
Saturday I bought papers and felt the solitude of self. The night came on and my solitude went.
Sunday, I woke and shared breakfast after the previous nights vicious storm. Then to see travellers, friends, my girlfreind or ex, I don't know. I arranged to stay the night on the sofa to share a film and to not fuck Tex head too much. Visitor. We didn't get chance to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment