Saturday 11 February 2012

Canal Sports

The places to carry out edge archeology are often by canals. Of course canals deserve their own story but it is worth remembering that this is a place that may dictate acticvities as much as being somewhere such activities are exclusive to. The young truant who may be seen fishing a canal in a city, away from prying eyes, dressed in clothes that express nothing would not aspire to the upward mobility of cocaine. No, the jump would be to glue sniffing. Glue Sniffing and Fishing are canal sports supreme. An early blog posting described the Ketamine fishing trip I went on. This poaching halucinatory fantabuloso ended with me casting spinners out across the pond until the jetty colapsed beneath my feet.
I am, however, a tourist to be honest. I have never practised glue sniffing and now I am a straight head will never enjoy the wonders of thinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment