Friday 23 July 2010

Claustrophobia Village

I want to live where a man can piss outdoors without being told of, be it the back streets of northern terraced houses or open country. Seems I've spent my whole life getting told off. I don't go imposing my morrality on others yet it seems in this village there is always some bumpkin there to tell you off. You think the Traveller sites offer freedom? well I'll tell you, there not so free. They all evolve a set of values. Horse drawn are the worst, most oppresive. They frown on strangers like you were sparking up a cigarrette in a wholefood shop. Them alternatives are just an alternative set of ules. hey dont live by my rule, 'dont do to others what you wouldnt want done to yourself', that is the whole of the law/ I'm no christian but that rebel jew jesus had a point. So, say you get told off for pissing you may as well be told off for breahing. I've done three bad things in my life and done five years penence for each, well no he middle one, besides that was bad and good. All the other wrong things i done have been in response to a disapproving glare or a gossip or a lie behnd my back. I f thy say you do it you might as well. This claustrophobic town of middle class hippies are the worst i have ever seen. they fear the unknown. They arent far from the witch trials. The smaller the town, the smaller the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment