Tuesday 20 July 2010

Skree is ill, New poster

Since skree has been taken ill i have been asked to take over for a while. Call me Scree, for we are many.
Great to read eminem interview ater six years of no live shows. He had a rough time with fame. He got hooked on methadone, vicodine and valium. The brits just dont get irony. I love those rock stars who boast £1000 a day drug habits, we pay about £80 for the same. After his burst of ecstasy fuelled fame came the come down and the drugs you use to blot it out. I know. Your genius will always kill you, Em. Strange, as I read the interview in Asda a Dido song came over the muzak and I recalled 'Stan'. For me, Eminems greatest moment. Such a complex mix of pity or a sad fans misunderstanding of his work yet directed, indirectly, to the high brow journos who never got him whilst the poor, thick kids did. 'And whats' this shit about you'd like to cut your wrists too? I say that shit just clownin', dawg, cmon, how ucked up is you?' a question answered for dullards. 'If theres no reason why a man can hump animals and dead antelopes then theres' no reason why a man and another man can't elope', How can you misread that? Eminem is a bit cleverer than his critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment