Saturday 3 July 2010

Leeds on track for number 4

It seemed impossible to win three consequtive grand finals on the bounce. Starting a season with a worldclub challenge, playing what ammounts to a final against the best team on the planet fucks a team before they can get started. This years took it out of Leeds and our early season started badly. Now, having beaten Wigan, pie eaters, [we still remember the 1926 miners strike]. Having beaten a mighty Warrington team and tonight beating St Helens to go fourth puts us in a position of beating our own record of 3 consequetive grand final titles. I know it seems impossible. But they said 3 was impossible. This could be a record that will never be beaten. Big joy in Skeeworld.
Sadly, I went down the churchyard where 4 coppers were looking up at the bell tower where some scallywag had climbed on the chore. I got my camera out and it wont work. Maybe the filth have camera killing kit now. Pisses me off as there'll be no pics on my blog till it's fixed, sorry folks. Hope to resume normal service soon as possible.
Love Skree

No comments:

Post a Comment