Sunday 11 July 2010

Raoul Moat RIP

Well you ran them a merry dance. I heard Gazza turned up near the end with fishing tackle, he was our friend. If they had let him through you wold be here now. No one can condone all your actions. You said you would wage war on the filth. But you didnt. you didnt really want to hurt anyone They pushed you over the edge. I stayed up till the 2 shots were fired, once they were all in bed, and by the morning i was just reported as one. I thought of you, lost, alone, out there. The lieing filth, papers, news. 6 hours you sat, talking to them, when they saw thier chance they sprung. Was it the tasers that cramped your rigger finger, or those 2 shots.
They brought in 100s of men. 20 Gun vehicles from northern Ireland, helicopers, snipers, RAF tornadoe, police from 14 forces, trained search oficers, marksmen.
your last words.

'I have no Father, no one cares for me.'

The tasers hit

'Bastards'

then you were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment