Friday 1 July 2011

Haye Klitscko

Tommorrow night Haye meets the man he has been rude to. Ali always had a humour to balance his rude verbal attacks, Haye is just rude. The Klithko brothers have ruled the heavyweight division since Lennox bowed out. They are the men to beat. I saw the press meeting where Haye refused to shake hands with the champion, there was a 3 minute stareout, Klitshko didn't blink, Hayes eyes flitted away for a second and I thought then that Haye knew he would in all likelyhood lose. He hasn't fought anyone of this calibre. Boxing is a strange sport. I know I can't say what headstate I will be in on a set date. I reckon Haye gets KO'd in round 6. Thing is Haye hasn't fought anyone of any consequence, he is unprepared, he hasn't been tested or tested himself. Both Klitschko brothers have battled, albeit in boring fashion powerful men. The little heavyweight with speed, Tyson comes along rarely and by his own admission won most fight before they began. Haye doesn't have that presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment