Saturday 16 July 2011

How do you bring things to an end?

I drive our demented visitor to a town she lived in 20 years ago, no longer recognisable to the one she knew and throw her fortune to the wind. I offerred her to be put on a plane with flight paid back to her home in Inverness but NO, she intends to live here, to return to a world that no longer exists. All I can do is expose her to reality. My partner needs hospital treatment and she is my priority. I feel wracked with guilt. Short of abandoning ones life and dedicating it to anothers demise, it is all to be done.
Last night, I sat watching the chaotic stimuli of TV, countless images, stories, information with M and after a while you see her point. None of it makes sense. The natural reaction is to see pure confusion. Just pick your small band, your gang; protect and love them. Once your compassion starts to take on board all and sundry you really will have nothing left and find yourself nailed to a cross. I am loyal to those I care for to the point of fighting their battles. Last night I read some bullying text on the DMOU forum from Waters and Partner and couldn't help but step in in defence of someone. If it were in the street I would have steamed in. I hate bullies and hope to some day batter Waters and co. Violence is underrated in many ways, tapping out abuse on a key pad is easy, a square go is honest. They speak of honesty of construction, lets see honesty of your beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment