Wednesday 8 October 2014

Brief Update

Great to have the desk underway, it will be a specialiece, but saddening I cannot share photos. Tomorrow we hope to have the facility once again as Skreeworld blog was intended to be a photographic record of what I see. It began to exhibit as an outlet for snippets of news stories that interested me the photography I was taking of derelict and industrial buildings. Later it became a vehicle for the expression of my philosophical understanding of the world. There was a period of nearly two years where I barely wrote a word and focused on my art photography. I later introduced my day job of furniture making. At two points it became autobiography, 'how did I get here' and the 'near death experience.' Lately it has lost its way a little while I undergo personal changes. The trolls do affect you, even though it is evident that they are sad characters with empty lives. If I don't like something I just turn over. Their aim is to hurt but the effect they have on me is disappointment that they havnt found a vocation and it saddens me that there must be quite a few individuals out there who realy have nothing better to do. Without a creative purpose, such as my writing, my photography, my furniture I would find life meaningless. What would be the point in carrying on. I guess these are the types who commit suicide or harm others, paedophiles etc. But life is too short to ponder these non entities. I have work to do. I have found myself on this planet, abundant with other life forms, and no one realy knows why this is. Isn't it unbelievably amazing that this should be. I feel honoured that of the billions of seeds my father spread one became me and I have grown to see all this wonder. Why are we here? They say why questions are pointless and all we ought ponder are the how questions. But I love to learn. Love to find out more. I am agnostic. It is the only real stance to take unless you have had a first hand religious experience. Sometimes I think I have. I shall sleep now and wake to this gloriously beautiful planet, consciousness will slowly awaken as my dog tells me to get going. To get up and explore with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment