Tuesday 7 October 2014

Why I hate coppers.

The reason I hate police is down to two events that happened before I was16. The first incident a group of my freinds had taken magics mushrooms and gone to a Rory Gallagher gig at leeds university. Turps, now deceased, was too tripped out to skin up so I rolled the joint while he sprinkled the weed in. I was grabbed from behind, quite viciously and dragged to the side of the hall. Aged 14. They took us to milgarth police station where I was strip searched, spread your cheeks, lift your testicles etc. Aged 14. That's sexual abuse. The following summer, still aged 14 me and a freind hitch hiked to Stonehenge 1981. Before I'd even got on site drug squad pulled us, drove us into amesbury where I was strip searched again. So before turning 15 I had been sexually abused by police. It began there and I've never shaken it off,

No comments:

Post a Comment