Friday 17 October 2014

Depression Cured

Apologies for any miserable postings this year. I was suicidal and was prescribed ssri anti depressants. I stopped taking them and took AL-LAD and my depression is entirely cured. Stupidly I mentioned I had taken this drug to my workshop partner of fifteen odd years, magnus and he no longer wants to share a workshop. He is a great bloke but ultra straight and not very worldly. Now I have come to terms with it I realise it is for the best. For a few years now our directions have been different. His more commercial. Impressed by Mark, his CNC router and the industrial unit approach of MDF etc. I have always hated that kind of environment and yearned to work in a more creative, artistic environment. Now I am excited about the future. Looking forward to freedom and more creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment