Thursday 23 October 2014

Happily Homeless Again

Once the decision was finally taken to move out of the cottage a whole heap of pressure left my shoulders. The landlord, although I had put two weeks work, built and fitted mahogany casements for the old rotting windows, decorated the entire house, spent some £500 pounds on materials, reneged on our agreement. Looking at the agreement revealed rent was due on 20th of each calendar month. I had been paying fortnightly meaning, despite the windows I am up to date with my rent. These last few months have been so tight. Down to very creative cookery I've decided, due to the landlords dishonour I will be handing in my notice tomorrow. It sometimes feels I am destined to be homeless. I really thought I'd cracked it this time. Always that little bit too greedy landlords. Always adamant they get the tent on time yet seldom enthusiastic at maintaining their property.
The sudden financial freedom means I can progress with the developement of my motor home. A holiday driving Spain in February calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment