Tuesday 7 October 2014

What is it with Trolls?

i published a trolls comments earlier so normal Skreeworld readers can get an idea of what they are like. Why bother reading someone else's writing just to swear and threaten them? It is invariably anonymous as they don't have the bottle to say who they are. I am happy to meet up with this character am prepared to travel to discuss there anger. If they want a square go I'm up for that too but I'll bet they are some spotty, inadequate who rarely goes out or dares get off his computer and interact with other humans. Their comments dont affect me, they give me a smile though.
Why don't you try doing something creative like writing, drawing or making things. This is what gives me happiness. Just a suggestion as you are clearly a little lost character who adds nothing to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment